Sunday, November 2, 2008

piss scented mug

I finally had some time to get myself to Mount Pleasant.
Only for a day.
If you're reading this and I didn't get to see you, sorry.
If you're not reading this, I'm confused.

Here's some photos.


It wouldn't be me in my car, if I didn't take a photo of myself driving (A strange and, potentially, bad habit of mine). Especially with such blue skies.
I went to my old home in Casa Loma, and jumped on Katie. Crotch first.

Cam was there.

So was Betsy.

Katie was perplexed by a child's toy.

Then we decided to go get food.

Also-Katie looks like different people a lot. Wtf.

Probably talking about WOW.

Hi Tonnyyyy.

Tony and I are in love.We finished eating, then decided to go bowling. I managed to convince Cam to come.

All ready.



C'est tout.
Now come visit me.

Oh and I've got a couple work related things I'd be pretty okay with posting up here, however, just gotta wait for publish date before I do.

Also-I just found out my Photoshop has been displaying in CMYK instead of RGB. So. Things haven't been looking entirely the way I thought they'd look for .. I don't know how long. Fixed.

No comments: