Friday, December 26, 2008

farewell


Fellow intern and roommate Scott Mussell left Bay City recently.
He was a good guy, and I shall miss him.




Despite his love of flipping off the camera...
Constantly...He was still quite the gentleman...And fun to be around.Sitting around and complaining about shit or talking back and forth in the office late at night.Or allowing me to shoot him as a chapstick junkie..It's a bummer for him to leave, but hopefully I'll see him again someday.

Good luck Scott.

3 comments:

Betsy Seymour said...

This will be helpful one day when Scott dies, & his family needs photos for the funeral.

Anonymous said...

That was the nicest thing ever! Also, yeah, I felt like I was reading his funeral. WEIRD

Scott said...

I am, for the record, not dead... I think I do have cancer or a skin eating virus on my back but some people tell me it might be shingles...