Thursday, January 8, 2009

pow wows are just boring

Just a couple updates on stuff I've shot lately[ish].

These were for a photo illustration we needed on "chap stick addiction".
"Addiction" and "overdose" are the same thing right? :\ 
I was worried the paper wouldn't like em and would freak the fuck out and make me shoot something lame, but I guess everyone dug it. Actually I got recognized in public for the photo (the second one ran). Some lady at the library asked if my name was Jeff LaMonde and if I was the guy who did the chap stick photo.
"Why yes I am ma'am"
"Why thank you ma'am"

anyway...
Oh look a little boyyyy.


And then we did some stuff about .. babies. Babies bein born. I shot some safe stuff. 
The safe stuff ran. I like these a little better.
I like the first one for Oprah starin down the baby. The second one for the shweet layerin.




Also.. if you haven't seen this, you should.

http://www.mlive.com/bctimes/slideshows/081229-christmas-with-ryan/

Watch it. Watchitwatchitwatch it.

 I tried to figure out how to post it directly onto my blog, but I can't seem to get it. Probably because I'm just linking it straight from mlive's site, but whatever.
If any of you know how I can link it here, let me know. I guess I could just host it on my own website, but I'm lazy.

I shot some swim meet tonight. I actually really dug some of the photos. I'll post em tomorrow perhaps.

3 comments:

Betsy Seymour said...

POW WOWS AREN'T BORING YOU'RE BORING!

Merissa said...

great job on the slideshow. listening to the kid talk is heartbreaking.

Scott said...

Not that I'm one to talk but you should update with flint stufffffff