Monday, October 20, 2008

10 20

Not much to report. The past couple days have been rather slow. Both days involving some feature hunting. I'll post them when they run, or when I get impatient enough to put them up anyway.

This weekend I saw W. and Religulous. W was okay. Religulous was excellent.

Now here's some high school football.

Bay City All Saints vs. Reese Rockets or something. It was their coach's last game before retirement. The All Saints won. Everyone was happy. I was cold. The end.

Also that construction stuffs for Labadie Toyota ran...

That one ran...

I kind of wish this one had...

Also--these are from the energy forum at Delta College the other day.
Again, the first one ran...
I wish this one had.
The second image is more telling of the event I felt. The dude on the left is a spokesman for Consumers Energy, guy on the right, Sierra Club. The whole time the Sierra Club fella spoke (I'm too lazy to go through my notes to find his name), he was constantly talking the Consumers Energy guy down. I felt that last photo more accurately portrayed how the evening went.

Anyway.
I'm gonna go home now.

Edit--Mm. I'm finally pleased with the size of the photos in my blog posts. ha.
And
you should check this out..

2 comments:

Betsy Seymour said...

I can't not smile when I look at the photo of the looming Indian.

Does that make me racist?
Or just homesick?

on being lean and vaudevillian said...

That's the article powell was talking about when he announced his backing of obama, isn't it. The picture of the mom on the grave. really powerful stuff.

will you come to mt. p for my birthday?