Thursday, October 16, 2008

Non-work related

I went through all of my photos in an attempt to find a single photo of Scott (the roommate that nobody but Simon has ever met), but it turns out I'm a shitty roommate.
Or rather, all my photos are taken while at work, and I erase my memory cards without thinking.
This saddens me because I know I had a few good ones of workfolk the other day when we went to lunch.

Poop.
So you get these. You've probably already seen them.
Maybe you haven't.



Hey look! Me outside my work! Anyway. Betsy visits me in Bay City. That's nice. She's nice.
You should visit me too.

Betsy wanted to get food. So we did.Betsy wanted to play with condiments, so she did.Betsy wanted to go for an adventure, so we did.I wanted to take photos of random graffiti, so I did.Then we went home to make food.
We watched some debates.John McCain made us puke.We took some more photos...... and then we were silly until bedtime.

C'est tout.

No comments: